Thursday, August 23, 2007

Great Scott!

Yes. You heard correctly. The DeLorean Motor Company, whose original owner, John DeLorean, died in 2005, is planning to finally resume production of its famous/infamous vehicle. Of course, DMC had essentially disappeared for 25 years after the narcotics indictments against DeLorean. The new DMC was established in 1995, and had been selling DeLorean parts ever since, before deciding this week to begin hand-building completely new cars. The new DeLoreans will be constructed at the rate of one to two cars a month to begin with, and will cost $57,500. In short, the Libeans may be a shade pissed off.
...
Oh my god..... Oh my god, ohmygod, omigod. I will DEFINITELY.... never actually buy one of those. I mean, it seems like a logical move for me, I know. After all, DeLoreans seem tailored specifically for two crowds: cocaine dealers and time travellers. But let me assure you that the cocaine I sell* does all the time travelling for you. But if you don't concentrate real hard on the specific date you wanted, it will usually just send you back to the 1980's. .... and alot of the time if you do concentrate really hard, too.
...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with November 5, 1955, and 'ol Marty's mom. It seems that day was a fulcrum point of slutiness in the space-time continium. George McFly. Biff Tannen. Hell, even her own son. That chick was just DESTINED to get laid that day, huh?
Full Story (TheDetroitNews)...

* Everyone knows I don't sell, use, or associate with Cocaine. Now...White Slavery. Thats the only lady for me.

No comments: