Sunday, August 5, 2007

"I'm trying to bang this broad, Hen-dree!"



Former Supermodel and Kind-of Actress Angie "The Actually-Hottest Redhead You Will Ever See (*cough* in 1994 *cough*)" Everhart recently got engaged to Joe "Why Is Everyone Laughing At My Legitimate Speech Impediment?" Pesci. Now, I'd usually make some remarks about how unfair and/or counter-Darwinian Evolution this coupling is... but frankly, one time I saw him beat Phil Leotardo nearly to death for bringing up his old shoe-shine job in a not-too respectful manner. Which is another way of saying that I've watched "Goodfellas" enough times now to have substituted my actual memories for a DVD cross-section of the film, resulting in a major legal discrepancy between myself and the good people over at Lufthansa.
....
Besides, I hear she's from the Five Towns, and that could work out to be a big score someday.
....
On a side note: it is surprisingly difficult to find a really decent picture of Angie Everhart through Google, as evidenced above. Sure, there's pictures, but what happened to the ones where I'm looming in the background, naked except for my X-ray specs and a generous coat of strawberry preserves whilst carrying the rear-bumper for a 1982 Toyota Arrow. Ah, what an Earth Day that was.

No comments: