Sunday, August 5, 2007

Avril Lavigne wants to be invited to the cool kids' parties

Yeah, so these pictures of Avril Lavigne started popping up around the internet this week.....and by popping up I mean that literally every celebrity-gossip based website seems contractually obligated to post them. Because.... we didn't know that Avril Lavigne had breasts before now? Supple, alabaster, perky breasts barely restrained by a pink bikini top? Drawing my eyes upon them like iron fillings to a magnet? With such force that although I'm looking at this picture through my wireless internet whilst driving down the expressway, I cannot turn my eyes away... even though a flaming, out-of-control tractor trailer is currently barrelling down the road in the wrong direction directly towards me? Uh-oh.
...
In all seriousness, this picture could've told you this girl has an amazing body years ago. But here's a lesson for ya girls. Ye who dress like goth chick, but is far too attractive to be an actual goth chick, sends off just one message to guys: "I have no sense-of-self and am therefore very easy to emotionally manipulate." Just saying.
...
But please don't stop. I need to feed on your emotions to sustain my eternal, youthful beauty and supernatural feats of strength.
Thanks to the Blemish for this story. More pics, and a damn funny website overall through the link.

No comments: