Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Spice Must Flow



So.... the Spice Girls have apparently banded back together after a hiatus that saw such solo accomplishments as becoming an U.N. Envoy, marrying an overated soccer player, and mothering children with a derelict Eddie Murphy. And, of course, the dozen or so solo albums that sold a combined total of 46 copies.... worldwide. My question is simply this: how did Victoria Beckham become the only one of them that maintained real attractiveness? Yes, you heard me. She who apparently was birthed in a kiln is the sole remaining hot Spice Girl. Sure, Emma Bunton still is passable, but what happened to Sporty Spice over there. Its like she transformed into Lady Sovereign's doppleganger. Plus ten years. And two kids.
.....
In any case, here's the new tour photo contrasted against a picture of my old favorite to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. And after you do, could you please drop me a line and tell ME what I was talking about? I tend to tune in and out of even what I happen to be saying.


No comments: