Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rachel Stevens... Delicious


Rachel Stevens, formerly of S Club 7 and one-time Seraphim*, is the cover girl for the new issue of FHM UK, and apparently is dead set on making sure I always have an embarassingly symetrical set of chaffed rashes on my right palm and... male bits.
.....
Oh yes, I went there. And then I came back from there.. And you got the postcard from there on the same day I got back. Which kinda made the effort pointless. Damn, now I'm out $1.05.
....
...
* - A Seraphim is a member of the Christian God's highest choir of Angels. Not so much funny, I know, but when was the last time you learned something with your genitals in your left hand. Last Thursday? .... Well, then, maybe you should seek some therapy. That is not the intended use for the Public Library.

No comments: